Your FREE balanced scorecard benchmarking service....
How Does Your Contact Centre Rate?
The ACCS Quarterly Snapshots offer quantitative information, acting as a quick indicator of a centre’s performance across an industry-balanced scorecard. The report includes a one page snapshot and an historical performance analysis allowing clients to track their performance over time. Collated data from a centre is benchmarked against its peers and against the industry as a whole, highlighting key strengths and weaknesses.
- Generic Snapshots of industry information. These are available at no charge to anyone in the market.
- Tailored Snapshots of a participant’s performance. These include the participant’s data compared to the average of their peers and the industry as a whole, presented in the balanced scorecard format.
Participants have commented that the reports deliver a high return on investment assisting them with:
- strategic development
- human resource challenges
- operational re-structures
- gaining extra funding for operations
- gaining extra funding or reviewing recruitment processes
- establishing and monitoring service levels
- deciding training allocation
- monitoring call handling time
- benchmarking productivity and much, much more.
The ACCS Quarterly Snapshots contains quarterly benchmarking results for the Australian contact centre industry, as well as competitive market insights into current industry challenges.
Our endorsing bodies...