Building Agile Businesses
Market forces are reshaping the telecommunications industry and driving the need for change. Telecom executives need to be focused on building agile and cost effective businesses to compete and sustain revenue growth.
Some of the key concerns for telecommunication executives today include:
- Driving competitive advange to attract and retain customers.
- Creating an agile business to support changing business models and regulatory reform.
- Driving revenue by offering value added customer focused services or by entering new markets.
- Lowering operating costs to drive profitability and invest in the future.
BearingPoint's Next Gen Telco offering enables businesses to achieve their objectives quickly and efficiently.
Click on the areas below for details on our solution offerings.
Business & IT Transformation
Globally, telecommunications operators globally are looking to transform their businesses by:
- Offering a superior customer experience.
- Rapidly offering and delivering new services that enable new business models.
- Building an agile operational environment – processes, organisation & systems.
Operating a lean and cost efficient business.
With increasing competition, and customers demanding higher levels of service, most telecom operators are focused on initiatives that will support a superior customer experience while providing competitive differentiation.
Seeking differentiation in a competitive marketplace, telecommunications operators must look to increase the speed at which innovative new media rich services can be delivered to subscribers. Additionally, consumer behaviour is more sophisticated than ever, and subscribers are looking for a personalised service portfolio that can offered across any device and any network. End-to-end management of these new service portfolios is a key requirement and poses a significant challenge.
Customer demand and increasing competition are driving telecom operators to rapidly introduce new services and at the same time, efficiently sell, provision, and accurately bill for these services. The classical approach of supporting new services with manual processes does not fit with the new service growth targets.
Infonova BSS is the only end-to-end order to cash platform fully-written in Java. It automates order to cash operations at wholesale and retail levels simultaneously. The wholesale aggregator and each virtual operator gets their own:
- product management
- customer management
- billing and invoicing
- receivables and collections