BearingPoint works with a select group of technology and software alliance partners who enhance our market offerings, bring value to our clients, and align with our market strategy. Our alliance partners enhance BearingPoint's ability to solve client challenges by helping us to deliver:
- Deep industry and technology experience.
- New technology across a range of industries.
- Industry-leading solutions created with global authorities in their fields.
BearingPoint has been a valued SAP partner since 1982. BearingPoint and SAP have combined their comprehensive business knowledge, technical insight and implementation experience to address clients' most pressing business challenges. BearingPoint leverages SAP solutions to improve the bottom line by helping clients to reduce cost and increase revenue. In our multi-year award-winning alliance partnership with SAP, we are helping enterprises to:
- Leverage an enterprise value creation model, which together with our expertise in aligning people, processes and technology, supports a sound and economically justified SAP business case.
- Identify the SAP solutions that address the particular requirements of your enterprise, and then tailor those solutions to your needs.
- Accelerate your time-to-benefit by using tested techniques and industry-tested BearingPoint methodology for SAP.
Infonova BSS Release 6 is a multi-tenant front and back office 'Order-to-Cash' platform for Telco 1.0 and Telco 2.0 business models. The platform manages the complexity and convergence of legacy and IP and does this at a low total cost of ownership.
The Infonova company goes back to 1989 and grew out of the requirement in Australia to develop IP capability for open competition in the Austrian telecommunications market. BearingPoint Inc. bought Infonova in 1999, by which time the company was running a service bureau allowing multiple retail brands to access the IP infrastructure using the Infonova technology as the enabler. Through the early 2000s, Infonova was implemented to enable new IP products to be delivered throughout a number of Eastern European entities (see the Infonova website www.infonova.com for more details).
BearingPoint is the most experienced Infonova certified systems integrator and platform support specialist in the Asia Pacific region. BearingPoint in Australia has a relationship with Infonova goes back to 2003, when a strategy for the sale of the product was developed. The software has now been implemented twice in Australia and has the potential for increased usage as local Telcos seek to reduce their costs and dramatically improve their efficiency. The NBN in Australia and the parallel initiative in NZ both create imperatives for the wholesale and retail communities in those countries, which will increase the value that BearingPoint and Infonova can bring to the market.
Our comprehensive business knowledge, combined with Infonova’s world class BSS solutions, deliver exceptional results to our clients. Our partnership enables us to solve client challenges due to our:
- Deep Telco and technology experience.
- Telco-leading solutions created with global authorities in their field.
- World Class application with sophisticated levels of BSS functionality for both IP as well as legacy services – delivering a truly convergent BSS capability.
The result is a stronger ability to deliver long-term value to our clients. For more information on Infonova’s world leading Next Generation BSS visit - www.infonova.com